My Internet is back. Thankfully! I was starting to think I would climb walls if it didn’t come on soon. We’ve been having intermittent problems for the last couple of months so it makes it difficult to troubleshoot. But we’re back online now and I’m relieved.
You don’t realise just how much you rely on the ol’ Interweb thingy until it’s gone. And when it’s gone, for us, suddenly you feel everything is gone.
- We have no landline anymore because we use voip.
- You can’t play Facebook games, tweet people or see what’s happening.
- You can’t check on your lite-n-easy order.
- Can’t watch anything on our TV except free to air.
- You can’t see what’s happening with the weather.
- You can’t really do anything much except wait for it to come back on.
There’s only one thing worse than losing your internet and that’s a blackout. Because then you don’t even see the array of christmas-like lights blinking and flashing on your computer. Now THAT’S sad!